Wrapper Boxes | Treat Box | Party Favour

Wrapper Boxes | Treat Box | Party Favour

Hello folks, today I have a very cute and adorable treat box to share with you all. Ever since I saw this on Pinterest I knew I have to make these. And it turned out pretty well.

 I made them from 6*6 1/2" sheet. They can perfectly fit in some chocolates, tea-lights, nail paints or any kind of small treats. 
It has self closing sides. These will work great as party favour gifts on birthday, anniversary, baby shower or any occasion. You can customise it as per your requirement. You can these beauties at the table for the guests as a take away favour gifts.

So, let's get started and make these beauties.
I have taken a 6 * 6 1/2" sheet.
*Score at 1/2", 1 1/2", 4 1/2" and 5 1/2" on 6" side.
*Score at 6" on 6 1/2" side.
Turn 90° on 6" side. Fold the sheet at 1 1/2" side and make notch at 1 1/2", 3" and 4 1/2". Unfold the sheet, then score from the point notched upto 4 1/2" line.
And fold your sheet a 1/2" mark, then make two notches in between 2 1/4" and 5 1/4". Turn your sheet 180°. Make fold at 1/2" and notch at excatly on same points i.e, both the points on top and bottom should be on straight line. Please, follow my video you will be more clear. You can also follow the template below. After notching you need to score between the notched mark at 1/2" and 1 1/2" like in template given below.
You will then need to score at every 1/8" all along the top upto first score line i.e, 1/2 mark. Turn the card at 180°. You need to repeat the same at the bottom. Just like given in template. Although, it's not mandatory but it gives a nice wrapper touch to the box.

On one box I have embellished it with a handwritten tag and on the other one I have used a bow. You can use ribbon, flower, die-cuts.. wherever you like for decoration.
I had lots of fun while making it. These are super quick to make. Please, give it a try and do let me know how it turned out. Please, follow my video on YouTube for step by step instructions.

Facebook page link 
Happy Crafting,
Love
Neha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini backpack gift bag

Pillow box without die

Tea cup with display box