Mini backpack gift bag

Mini backpack gift bag


Hy folks, 
I am very excited to share this cute bundle of goodness with you all. This would be just perfect for birthday favour gift, back to school gift, teacher's day, father's day or any day. With right choice of papers, it will fit in any occasion.

You can gift stationery, chocolates, nail paint or any thing of your choice.


For this you will need 2 sheets of paper. It's very economical. So, let's get started. I am uploading a reference template to make you clear about scoring. You will need to trim off the "X" marked part.
*1 pc of 8 1/4 * 9 1/2"
 Score at 1 1/2" and 6 1/2" on 8 1/4"side
 Score at 3", 4 1/2", 7 1/2" and 9" on 9 1/2" side.

*1 pc of 2 1/4" * 1"
*1 pc of 2 3/4" * 1 1/2"
*1 pc of 5 3/4" * 3"
 Score at 1/4" and turn 180° and score at 1/4" on 3" side
 Score at 2", 2 1/4", 4 1/4" and 4 1/2".

You will need 1pc of 4" ribbon and 2pcs of 10" ribbon for the backpack.
You will also need 2 pcs pc magnets. Else, you can also use paper straps for closure like I did on my green backpack.

For the rest of process please do follow my video step by step.
https://youtu.be/IrPPg4_U8wI
I hope you enjoyed as much as I did while making it.
The paper pack I have used are from Eno greetings and Pretty basics collection from papericious.
 Please, share pictures of how this project turned out for you on our facebook page.
Happy Crafting,
Love
Neha

Comments

  1. These are adorable and I can't wait to try them. Finding your blog during this difficult season of Covid virus has been a God-send. I'm so thankful to be making something pretty while stuck at home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pillow box without die

Tea cup with display box